Tickets2You.com Contact Information
Monday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Ticket Delivery Options
We offer the following delivery options in order to make purchasing tickets on Tickets2You.com as convenient as possible:
Pick Up Tickets When You Arrive
- We have multiple Orlando locations, conveniently located next to Universal Orlando Resort and Walt Disney World, where you can pickup your order. Please print your pickup receipt and bring it, along with a valid photo ID and the credit card used for your ticket order, to the Tickets2You.com ticket office to pick up your tickets. You can access your pickup receipt in your ticket order confirmation email or by logging into your Tickets2You.com user account.
- List of Pick Up Locations
- 7530 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Kissimmee, FL 34746 Find on Map (Open Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM)
- 5521 International Dr. Orlando, FL 32819 (Open Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM)
- As one of the largest ticket providers in Orlando, we have contracts with almost every major hotel in Orlando. Because of our great hotel relationships, we are able to deliver your order directly to you. Hotel Delivery orders must be placed Monday - Friday. To receive your delivery during the weekend, please schedule delivery by Thursday at 2:00pm prior to your scheduled weekend arrival date. The person who placed the order must be present at the time of delivery and must provide a valid photo ID as well as the credit card used to purchase the tickets as proof of identification.
- Hotel Delivery Fee: $20.00
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail
- Tickets will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Orders are shipped Monday - Friday, so you should receive your tickets within 2 to 3 business days of your order date. Our shipping option is only available to locations within the Continental United States. We do not offer International shipping at this time.
- Shipping Fee: Free for a limited time!
Cancellation & Return Policy
Our top priority is to ensure you are able to find the tickets you were searching for. When working with cancellations and refunds, all orders are reviewed in a case-by-case basis. If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-849-2968 for further help.
Help us protect your privacy, please do not include in your message any sensitive personal information such as credit/debit card number, bank/checking account number, social security number, driver's license number or equivalent data. We will contact you as needed to complete your request.See terms below:
- Tickets must be unused and unsigned to qualify for Return
- Expired tickets, or any ticket not currently sold on this site, are non-refundable
- If a RFID profile has been set up on Disney tickets they cannot be returned or exchanged
- Many tours and attractions require advanced notice for a cancellation or reservation change. Please see individual descriptions for details
- Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. Please see individual ticket descriptions for refund/return policies
Restrictions and Disclaimers
Ticket prices are controlled by the theme parks and other area attractions and are subject to change without notice. Tickets2You.com is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Many theme parks require under Florida law that multiple day park or event tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on any and all days. You cannot share multiple day tickets with friends or family. Tickets2You.com is not responsible for changes in park hours, attractions or entertainment schedules. Some parks or attractions may be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice.