Cancellation & Return Policy
Our top priority is to ensure you are able to find the tickets you were searching for. When working with cancellations and refunds, all orders are reviewed in a case-by-case basis. If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-849-2968 for further help. See terms below:
- Tickets must be unused and unsigned to qualify for Return
- Expired tickets, or any ticket not currently sold on this site, are non-refundable
- If a RFID profile has been set up on Disney tickets they cannot be returned or exchanged
- Many tours and attractions require advanced notice for a cancellation or reservation change. Please see individual descriptions for details
- Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. Please see individual ticket descriptions for refund/return policies
Restrictions and Disclaimers
Ticket prices are controlled by the theme parks and other area attractions and are subject to change without notice. Tickets2You.com is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Many theme parks require under Florida law that multiple day park or event tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on any and all days. You cannot share multiple day tickets with friends or family. Tickets2You.com is not responsible for changes in park hours, attractions or entertainment schedules. Some parks or attractions may be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice.
Help us protect your privacy, please do not include in your message any sensitive personal information such as credit/debit card number, bank/checking account number, social security number, driver's license number or equivalent data. We will contact you as needed to complete your request.