All Walt Disney World® tickets are FastPass+ and RFID enabled. Base tickets allow one visit one park per day for each day of the ticket, no park hopping & no water parks.
A PEAK Ticket is valid for admission on any PEAK, REGULAR, or VALUE season date.
A REGULAR Ticket is valid for admission on any REGULAR or VALUE season date.
A VALUE Ticket is valid for admission only on VALUE season dates.
1-Day VALUE ticket is required for the following dates in 2018, but a REGULAR or PEAK ticket may also be used:
- March: 1st-8th
- April: 23rd-27th, 30th
- May: 1st-3rd
- August: 27th-31st
- September: 4th-6th, 10th-13th, 17th-20th, 24th-27th
- October: 1st-4th, 29th-31st
- November:1st, 12th-15th, 26th-29th
1-Day REGULAR ticket is required for the following dates in 2018, but a PEAK ticket may also be used:
- March: 9th-16th
- April: 9th-22nd, 28th-29th
- May 4th, 7th-11th, 14th-18th, 21st-24th
- June: 1st-24th
- July: 5th-31st
- August: 1st-26th
- September: 1st-3rd, 7th-9th, 14th-16th, 21st-23rd, 28th-30th
- October: 5th, 7th-12th, 14th-19th, 21st-26th, 28th
- November: 2nd, 4th-9th, 11th, 16th, 25th, 30th
- December: 2nd-7th, 9th-14th, 16th-19th
1-Day PEAK ticket is required for the following dates in 2018:
- March: 17th-31st
- April: 1st-8th
- May: 5th-6th, 12th-13th, 19th-20th, 25th-31st
- June: 25th-30th
- July: 1st-4th
- October: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- November: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 18th-24
- December: 1st, 9th, 15th, 20th-22nd
- Tickets must be unused and unsigned to qualify for return
- If an RFID profile has been set up on Disney tickets they cannot be returned or exchanged
- Please see customer service page to view cancellation & return policy.
For guests purchasing in advance, tickets will not be shipped out until they are within 60 days of arrival date. Ticket expires 14 days after the date of the first use - you will activate the ticket upon entry into your first Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park.